Overture is a 24 hour experience planned and provided especially for you by your partners at Servant Solutions. We're excited about this new program designed primarily for those members over age 50 that wish to focus on their financial readiness in a retreat format. This experience is designed to give you (and your spouse) a time of rest, reflection and preparation as you look to the future in your financial life and retirement planning. Our goal is to provide you with a process to fine tune your retirement planning in a relaxed atmosphere. Here is what is included:
- Travel voucher as partial offset for your trip to the Servant Solutions office
- Relaxing dinner and free evening when your arrive (several evening activities can be suggested by Servant Solutions if desired, or just rest!)
- Overnight lodging at the Hampton Inn
- A private financial planning session with a Servant Solutions representative in the morning
- Lunch with Servant Solutions staff members
- Homeward bound in the early afternoon
Overture experiences are hosted primarily in Anderson, IN, but also can be offered in Oklahoma City, OK and Atlanta, GA if more convenient. Special accommodations can also be made in instances where travel to our office is not feasible. In those cases, the elements of the Overture program are provided with the planning sessions conducted via video conference.
Openings are limited, so contact Jeff Jenness today via email or phone (800) 844-8983 to secure your reservation!