IRS Publications, Forms, and Links

Pastor tax credits, clergy housing allowance, estimated taxes, charitable contributions, donations, taxable income… What do these mean for you? There are so many unique details that go into tax planning for ministry, pastors, and churches. The following IRS forms and publications can help you better understand and manage taxes for you or your ministry organization. 

Tax Guide for Churches and Religious Organizations - Pub. 1828

Earnings for Clergy - Topic 417

Social Security and Other Information for Members of the Clergy and Religious Workers - Pub. 517

Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement

Instructions for Forms W-2 and W-3

Form 1040-ES Estimated Tax for Individuals

Travel, Entertainment, Gift, and Car Expenses - Pub. 463

Charitable Contributions - Pub. 526

Determining the Value of Donated Property - Pub. 561

Health Savings Accounts and Other Tax-Favored Health Plans - Pub. 969

Small Business Health Care Tax Credit for Small Employers

servant solutions can help you navigate tax advantages for your ministry